*Life will seem like a burden if you are doing what you dislike.
* Never underestimate your power to change yourself.
* Find the courage to just do it.
* As you change from negative to positive attitudes you will notice significant results.
* Find the courage to just do it.
* Learn to let go of somethings so you can move forward in a new direction.
*Success begins in the mind.
* Your attitude is your window to the world.
* You control your attitude.
* Without a positive attitude you can’t activate other principles of success.
* Positive Attitude + Right Success Principles = UNSTOPPABLE!
* We become what we think about.
* Our dominant thoughts rule the day.
* Don’t count on overnight success.
* Everything you achieve flows from your thoughts and beliefs.
*Positive thinking doesn’t mean that you’ll achieve your goals overnight.
* Picture your way to success.
* Imagination is more important than knowledge.
* Always revise your imaginative thoughts to current realities.
* You have control over the pictures that occupy your mind.
*Use visual reminders to your advantage.
* Find a vision
* To succeed all that matters is that you make a commitment to do whatever it takes.
* When you show commitment, the right steps are often revealed to you.
* Even with commitment everything won’t be rosy.
* Refuse to quit.
* Now is the best time to commit.
* Turn your problems into opportunities.
* Be optimistic and keep an open mind.
* Adversity brings out hidden potential.
* Look for the positive always.
* Ask yourself what you have learned from your trying experience and focus on moving forward and growing.
* Your words have incredible power.
* Your words reinforce your beliefs and your beliefs create your reality.
* Use positive talk as often as possible.
* Use language that is consistent with your values and be accountable for them.
* You always have a choice.
* A smile is an inexpensive way to improve your look.
* Join positive groups.
* Form a new habit, stop sticking to old and compromising habits.
* In the end your own words are a self-fulfilling prophecy.
*Always respond with enthusiasm.
* Stop complaining.
* Don’t find excuses for not taking actions, instead find one reason why you must act.
* Be optimistic and put things in the right perspective.
* Be a source of positive news.
* Complaints work against you because 90% of people don’t care about your problems and the other 10% are glad you got them.
* Rather than complain focus on attention and energy on the steps you can take to solve them.
* Associate with positive people.
* Toxic people are the ones who always dwell on the negative.
* We become part of what we are around.
* You friends will stretch your vision or choke your dreams.
* Evaluate your relationships.
* Confront your fears, take action and grow.
* Step out of your comfort zone.
* When faced with a difficult situation, see it from a different outlook.
* Running away from your fear is a losing strategy.
* Do the thing you fear, just do it.
* Accept the failure’s and keep trying till you succeed.
* Find your source of positive encouragement (i.e. parents, etc.)
* Successful people have learned to fail their way to success.
* The greatest mistake a person can make is to be afraid to make one.
* Networking is a way to leverage your own efforts and accelerate the pace at which you get results.
* The more solid relationships you build, the greater your opportunities for success.
* Treat every person you encounter with dignity and respect.